Donations are needed to help maintain the organization’s services to the community and to science. Funds will go to repairs and upkeep at our facility, research, livestock growing, education programs, and updating and revising our website (including new topics and possibly videos).
You can support Butterfly Farms in many ways:
To donate, simply click on the Donate Now button on the right side!
All credit card donations are processed by PayPal but you do not need a PayPal account to donate using your credit card.
You can pay with your Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card.
You can also donate directly to our scholarship fund.
Donations to Butterfly Farms Scholarship Fund ensure that schools unable to include student field trips in their budget can visit the Farm and enjoy our developing programs. Scholarship funds include the cost of the Educational Workshop and Vivarium Tours.
Or donate to Butterfly Farms annual fund.
Donations to Butterfly Farms Annual Fund are essential. Annual Fund gifts keep the lights on, doors open, and assist with the development of new exhibits and programs for children, families, and school groups.
Your Annual Fund gift supports a wide range of ongoing activities, from delivering nature education to school children and developing new exhibits to funding research advancing scientific discovery.
You can also donate by
- Calling 760.613.5867
- Mailing a check to Butterfly Farms: 3012 Oleander Avenue Vista, CA 92081
- Giving on your next visit to the Farm. Any member of our staff will be happy to assist you.
By becoming a member you help us conserve butterflies at the same time as taking advantage of our awesome membership benefits:
- 1 Membership Card
- Subscription to Butterfly Chronicles quarterly newsletter
- Discount on merchandise (10%)
- Discount on host & nectar plants (10%)
- Invitations to Members-only special events
- Invitation to orientation events for new members
- Advanced notice & reduced fees for Garden classes
- Free or reduced admission to special events
- Butterfly Farms window decal
- Opportunity to become farm volunteer
- Annual members receive FREE admission to 300+ botanical gardens through our partnership with the American Horticultural Society (must present membership card)
Campaign for us
Get your friends and family and others to contribute to our conservation efforts.
It’s easy and fun to set up your own campaign.
Read more here: Start a campaign for Butterfly Farms
Butterfly Farms is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Federal Tax ID: 46-4000153. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please consult your legal or financial advisor.
Buy a membership or a general admission ticket to Butterfly Farms for friends or family members.
Or joint out Adopt a butterfly program.
Get your certificate here: Gift Certificates
You can buy butterfly related items at our Amazon store.
A percentage of you purchase will go to Butterfly Farms. This is a great way to support us
while stocking up on your latest butterfly schwag!
Butterfly Farms Store
Come work for us and learn about butterfly conservation.